Friday, May 25, 2007

Gainpay - Paid Me

I signed up with Gain Pay on 05/18/2007. Today it's just 05/25/2007 and I just hit payout! So I've requested my Payment and should have that within the next 48 hours. As soon as I get it I'll update this post but it's really easy to hit your payout with Gain Pay!

gainpay

They paid on 05/26/2007! Here's the email they sent:
Hi kittenclicks,

Thank You and keep up the great work!
GainPay.com members, please help out the site and post a review on GainPay.com , help us grow and make the site an even better place to earn.I would appreciate this so much and in the process you are helping the sites growth and survival and yourselves. As the site gets better you earn more .

Help the site that pays you!!

Please vote us :
http://getpaidforum.com/forums/May-Favorite-PTR-Program-t484934.html

Here are a few places you can post:

http://www.getpaidforum.com/forums/gainpay_paid_after_5_mins-t344992.html

http://www.gptboycott.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=30

PS: If you have posted , please tell us . We will pay you quicker next time !


GainPay.com Team

1 comment:

Jewels said...

I'm curious how you've been doing now with gainpay? I used to like them but my earnings have trickled down to almost nothing. I haven't even earned half a dollar in the last year. I used to earn at least a dollar a month. Perhaps it's just me.

P.S. Why don't you allow "anonymous" comments? You are aware that studies have found that it prevents people from leaving feedback (you can always disallow inappropriate stuff). I see I'm the first commentator, could there be a connection?